Empower Green Finance,
Unleash the potential of green finance to drive positive transformation through sustainable real assets and investments.
CAPITALISING ON SUSTAINABLE OPPORTUNITIES
Make complex matters simple
Navigating the intricate landscape of sustainable finance and debt can be daunting. Meeting environmental aims, mitigating risks, and staying compliant with evolving regulations can be overwhelming.
How do you make sense of specialised terminology? How can you ensure due diligence and fulfil legal obligations for your assets?
Learn how to make sense of green finance and debt, manage public disclosures, and follow EU regulations.
SUSTAINABLE FINANCE SERVICES
How EVORA can help
Here’s a glimpse of how our sustainable finance experts can help you.
- Evaluate environmental, social, and governance (ESG) practices, benchmark peer performance, analyse risk, and monitor market trends for sustainable finance
- Tailor workshops to help you comply with the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR) and EU Taxonomy
- Assess in-scope funds against SFDR Article 8 and enhance stakeholder awareness
- Prepare Article 8 precontract disclosure templates, update Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) information, and develop Article 10 website disclosure
- Implement due diligence to achieve EU Taxonomy objectives for Do No Significant Harm and Technical Screening
- Conduct Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) and Sustainability Disclosure Requirements (SDR)
- Develop a robust strategy for addressing Principal Adverse Impacts (PAI)
- Collect, optimise, and check data through our ESG data management platform, SIERA
EVORA simplifies sustainable finance, making sense of green finance and debt for a smooth journey.
Our Trusted Sustainability Advisor
"I wanted to take a moment to thank the EVORA team for all of the hard work, diligence and creativity throughout the year to deliver these outstanding GRESB results. As the impact of climate change accelerates, so should our ESG efforts, and I am happy to say that as a team we have been able to keep our eye on the ball and prepare the HECF portfolio in order to stay one step ahead. I look forward to continuing to sharpen our pencils as we move forward."
Managing Director, Pan-European Core Fund
"EVORA have worked closely with us for a number of years, utilising SIERA to support a host of ESG activities across our funds. The power of SIERA enables efficient collection, validation and reporting of data across our assets for GRESB and other investor-led reporting such as INREV. SIERA also aids and underpins our Net Zero Carbon strategy, offering invaluable analysis of our carbon impact and future pathway."
Director | Fund Management
"For the second year running, EVORA has helped us produce an ESG Report that adheres to best practice sustainability reporting principles, but tailored to our business requirements. The report celebrates Audley's success so far and helps define our future ambitions. We are delighted with the finished result."
"The advice and support of EVORA has enabled us to take a proactive stance to sustainability, which will help ensure the resilience and future performance of our managed assets."
"We are very proud to use EVORA Global as our exclusive sustainability consultants. Of all similar practices, we've found them to offer the most practical, forward-thinking approach to sustainability."
"EVORA has provided expert knowledge, advice, and support on a variety of topics. We look forward to continuing our long-term collaboration with EVORA."
Head of HSE Compliance
"I have received sound advice on a subject matter of which I had limited knowledge. The value of your services is greater than the cost of them which is a rare commodity, as you're fully aware."
"This has been a journey since our start with Fund I, and will now need to be something that we think about from the moment we wake up in the morning and think about our investments, to when we go to bed and reflect on whether we have succeeded. I just want to say thank you for leading us on that journey and being with us along the way."