Meet Our Team
The next level of sustainable real assets,
driven by Collaborative Expertise.
Building the history
Since 2011, EVORA has been building a team of real estate and sustainability experts to provide professional services to our clients. Since the beginning of 2018, the team has tripled, with more exciting plans for the future. Our staff are dedicated and passionate about their roles and collectively, we have many years of experience in the industry. If you’d like to join the team, visit our careers page.
We are a passionate and talented team that shares a common set of values and makes a difference to stop the negative effects of climate change.
We are a leading ESG advisory advising global real assets investors on their sustainability agenda and defining the right sustainability vision for our clients.
We have expertise in delivering sustainability programs across real estate, infrastructure and green finance sectors that deliver value to our clients at company, asset and portfolio level.
We developed our in-house ESG software platform, SIERA - an incredibly powerful software tool, totally niche to the real asset investment market. SIERA's team is busy developing new features and functionalities that will take users ESG efforts to the next level.
EVORA strives to be an open-minded, culture-driven company that really believes in our people, individually and collectively. Over the years, we have built a team of like-minded colleagues and it is fair to say, our people really are at the heart of everything we do and achieve.
We foster a relaxed, upbeat atmosphere and encourage everyone to bring their own personality and ideas to their work. EVORA recognises that flexibility allows the team to work more productively, and maintains a healthy, balanced workplace. Equally, we are also a dedicated and highly motivated team, all working to the same agenda to be the leading real estate sustainability company providing excellence to our clients.
To accelerate the evolution of real estate sustainability to enhance the wellbeing of the planet and its people
To establish sustainability and carbon as foundational factors
for investment decisions
Every voice matters. We promote participation and accessibility at all business levels to foster a culture of openness, honesty, and transparency for positive change
Our customers are central to everything we do. we focus on understanding their unique needs to drive personalised solutions for successful outcomes.
Creativity fuels our solutions. We foster agile thinking to provide our clients with unparalleled services that makes a real impact on investment resilience
Excellence is our starting point. We share topical thought leadership, educational training, and industry insight to exceed expectations and stand out from the crowd
Where you can find us
London, Bolton & Birmingham, UK
Hamburg, Frankfurt & Berlin, Germany
New York City, North America
We can work in the office or at home,
with our brilliant hybrid working policy.
Here are some of our achievements:
- We work with 150+ clients with $1+ tn worth of assets managed by our clients
- We have supported 2000+ people in 40 countries through the EVOLVE training program
- We have implemented 100+ ESG strategies with our clients globally
- EVORA is one of the leading European experts in GRESB. In 2022, EVORA Global supported almost 20% of the European real estate submissions, and almost 10% of the global submissions, covering 28% of global AUM
- We have reduced our carbon footprint by 18.8% per employee between 2014 and 2021
“Very approachable management team, collaborative approach to working which gives more Junior/early career staff opportunities to development,
and a true care for the health and wellbeing of employees.
The last point is huge plus point and one I can’t emphasize enough as it was a key driver to me wanting to leave previous role”
Some of the Team
At EVORA we are made up of passionate and talented people. We have global offices and speak multiple languages. Our team is made up of:
- Our sustainability consultants who are on the front line delivering ESG solutions to our clients.
- The sustainability software team, who design, code and keeps our in-house software, SIERA, responsive to our client’s needs.
- Our data team work to transform data into information, and information into insight.
- Our support services ensure the company is running smoothly and efficiently. This team is made up of our finance department, administrative support, project management, and marketing and sales.