2 min read
We’re Hiring! Senior Sustainability Consultant Required to Support Our Growth
Position: Senior Sustainability Consultant
Salary: Up to £37,000 plus benefits and bonus
Location: London or Bolton, Greater Manchester
EVORA is a successful sustainability consultancy specialising in commercial real estate, which has also developed a market-leading sustainability management software, SIERA. We have an outstanding team of committed professionals and an enviable client base of international blue chip companies, including global property advisors, institutional fund managers and banks.
To support the exciting growth of the business, we are seeking a highly motivated and talented sustainability professional at Senior Consultant level. This position offers a very exciting opportunity to work with high profile blue chip companies delivering a broad spectrum of sustainability services, offering great career potential.
Passion and a determination to deliver excellence are essential qualities, as is a commercially astute and innovative approach to delivering client solutions.
- Delivery of a broad range of sustainability services to commercial real estate sector clients
- Client management
- Support in business development
- EMS development and operation to ISO certification levels
- CRC management & GHG reporting
- GRESB completion
- Manage large environmental data management programmes, coordinating multiple parties across Europe
- Monitoring and analysis of energy consumption data
- Client management
- Degree or Masters in related subject & membership of an appropriate and recognised professional body (e.g. IEMA associate/full member)
- Creative and resourceful with an ability to laterally apply knowledge to deliver value added solutions
- Detailed understanding of environmental legislation
- Second European language desirable but not essential
- Highly articulate and numerate
- Advanced IT skills