4 min read
GRESB Support 2018
GRESB reporting season for real estate and infrastructure participants is here again, and as a GRESB Premier Partner, EVORA is recognised as a leader in the provision of GRESB support, including training and strategic insight.
We have provided GRESB support for the last six years, and in 2017 we directly supported over 50 submissions from organisations that represent a cross section of the European property industry. We have helped clients get on the GRESB ladder and have equally supported clients to be market leaders.
We sit on a number of GRESB benchmark committees and our close working relationship with GRESB ensures that we are prepared and aware of future changes.
With our experience and expertise in this ever-emerging market sector, we ran a webinar last week with participants across Europe on our end to end service Titled “How to overcome GRESB challenges and achieve your best score”.
In this session we shared valuable insights and tips in a 5-point GRESB strategy, to increase awareness on how to get the best out of the reporting process and how you can align GRESB ratings with your long-term sustainability strategy.
Five point GRESB strategy
Our GRESB strategy covered an action plan for a seamless GRESB submission process. A quick recap is set out below.
- Plan your next GRESB submission in advance. Map out a plan on who to talk to, what to ask and which evidence you need to provide.
- Reduce the complexity of reporting by engaging in a streamlined process with your property managers. At EVORA, our consultants provide asset-level templates to property managers, to help in the collation of asset-based questions such as technical assessments, tenant engagement and efficiency measures.
- Improve scoring, where appropriate. Don’t miss out on easy points, discounting your reporting efforts by not meeting validation requirements. Read more here on our GRESB verification blog on how to ensure your response is accurate and acceptable by GRESB.
- Focus on data integrity and performance. Our proprietary software SIERA ensures that the process of data management is transparent, accurate and robust.
- Finally set actions for future success. GRESB addresses several key areas of an EMS within their survey such as management responsibilities, communication, training, objectives and, importantly, the results they are delivering. Developing an EMS therefore seems an appropriate approach to score well in GRESB. Find out here how a Plan-Do-Check-Act (EMS) approach can impact your GRESB score.
Final thoughts for GRESB success in 2018;
- Start early / now!
- Engage with internal colleagues and external stakeholders
- Understand indicator intent and scoring requirements
- Gather evidence and identify alignment to requirements
- To make it easy on yourself and others – get in touch and our team of experts will be happy to help.
[av_contact email=’[email protected]’ title=’Request the webinar recording’ button=’Submit’ on_send=” sent=’Your message has been sent!’ link=’manually,http://’ subject=’Please send me the webinar recording’ autorespond=” captcha=” form_align=” color=” admin_preview_bg=” av_uid=’av-816mi4′]
[av_contact_field label=’Full Name’ type=’text’ options=” multi_select=” av_contact_preselect=” check=’is_empty’ width=” av_uid=’av-6fg7z0′][/av_contact_field]
[av_contact_field label=’E-Mail’ type=’text’ options=” multi_select=” av_contact_preselect=” check=’is_email’ width=” av_uid=’av-4p5unw’][/av_contact_field]
[av_contact_field label=’Company’ type=’text’ options=” check=’is_empty’ width=” av_uid=’av-860z0′][/av_contact_field]
We are perfectly positioned to provide GRESB support. View our official Premier Partner profile.
We can work with you to complete the submission and understand your scoring, as well as develop a sustainability plan that will improve your future GRESB performance and align with your organisation’s key environmental objectives.