2 min read
A Brief Note from EXPO REAL 2016 in Munich
Three days of back-to-back meetings with property funds and investors? Sounds good to us!
I’ve managed to find five minutes between meetings to write a brief note from Munich. Here are my key points…
EXPO REAL is an amazing industry event with incredible representation from an enormous cross-section of the real estate investment community.
It’s been three days of great networking and back-to-back meetings, with meaningful and engaging discussions. Sustainability is being talked about seriously.
From the conversations we’ve had, GRESB has clearly been very impactful, with good data and sustainability systems like our SIERA being important in understanding performance to ensure a return on investment is achieved.
What’s trending from a sustainability angle?
- Asset certification is seen as more and more important, especially in Germany
- GRESB and how many green stars funds have achieved
- Sustainability is now high up on the agenda of everyone we’ve spoken with
We’re looking forward to continuing the sustainability / GRESB / responsible property investment / energy management conversations with as many people as possible at next month’s 40 Percent Symposium in Berlin.
Since 2011, the 40 Percent Symposium has established itself as the leading resource for those working in sustainability within the commercial real estate sector.
Its mission is to bring you the latest thinking on sustainability in commercial real estate investment, occupation and ownership.
Property investors, occupiers and owners will meet in Berlin on 3rd November for the 7th Annual 40 Percent Symposium.
— 40 Percent Symposium (@40PercentConf) August 28, 2016
- 5 Reasons You Should Attend the 40 Percent Symposium
- SIERA Automates GRESB Reporting for Second Year Running
- GRESB Data Automation: Ensuring Seamless Does Not Result in Senseless
Follow us on LinkedIn: