What are the new risks and opportunities you should be aware of this year? How can you make 2018 your best year yet for meeting your sustainability goals? What changes are on the horizon for GRESB? How can social value be measured?
Join EVORA’s experts, plus special guest speakers for this engaging half-day event of presentations, panel Q&A sessions, and peer-to-peer networking. We’ll explore what you should be aware of as we look ahead into 2018 and beyond.
Expert Panel Q&A with panellists including:
- Murray Birt, ESG Thematic Research Strategist, Deutsche Asset Management
- Ed Gabbitas, Director, EVORA
- Debbie Hobbs, Head of Sustainability, Legal & General Investment Management
- Olivia Jamison, Partner, CMS Cameron McKenna LLP
- Sander Paul van Tongeren, Managing Director of GRESB
- Sarah Ratcliffe, Programme Director, Better Buildings Partnership (BBP)