At EVORA, we are able to apply our depth of knowledge and experience to help organisations understand and manage environmental risks, as well as realise the opportunities to protect and enhance the long term value of their assets. Our breadth of knowledge and client base have grown year on year and every member of the team is passionate about sustainability as a professional service.
We intend to grow our team by identifying individuals who have similar values, technical expertise and enthusiasm for their work.
We are currently recruiting for the following exciting consultancy positions:
- Associate Director
- Senior Sustainability Consultant
- Sustainability Consultant
- Junior Sustainability Consultant
If none of these current roles fit your expertise, but you are a sustainability professional who’d really love to work for a company like EVORA, please get in touch anyway. The team is expanding rapidly and we are always open to speaking with individuals who fit with our culture and values.
We are also recruiting for the following operations and software roles:
Our EVORA EDGE team are also looking for people working in the following areas:
Building Physicists, Building Services Designers and Engineers, EPC assessors, Air Conditioning Energy Assessors, CAD engineers, M&E Tech iCal Services Managers.
No agencies please!
How to apply
Passion and enthusiasm are essential qualities as is a practical common sense approach and a determination to deliver the highest quality of work.
If you think you’ve got the skills and experience to join our rapidly expanding business, we’d love to hear from you!
Staff benefits and rewards
We have a great range of benefits, including:
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually in line with industry averages
- Attractive discretionary bonus structure
- Health insurance with Vitality
- Pension scheme (with staff contribution matched)
- 25 days annual leave increasing to 30 days by year 7 (plus public holidays)
- Additional 5 days holiday every three years to support one month sabbatical
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10-4, with 37.5 hour working week)
- Flexible lunch break
- Remote/home working in agreement with line manager
- Two days per year to volunteer for charity
- Excellent ongoing professional development support
- Generous maternity package
- Multiple locations – London, Bolton, Birmingham (dependent on role)
- Plus: childcare vouchers; Bike2Work scheme; payroll giving and more
Skills and expertise
We are particularly keen to hear from people with the following expertise and knowledge:
- Client account and programme management
- Depth of technical knowledge of sustainability issues and application to real estate
- EMS development and operation to ISO certification levels
- Managing large environmental data management programmes coordinating multiple parties
- Monitoring and analysis of energy consumption data
- Regulatory and voluntary reporting, e.g. CRC, GRESB, CDP
- Environmental and Energy Audit Experience for commercial buildings
- ESOS Lead Assessor
- Detailed understanding of UK environmental legislation (ESOS, CRC, EPCs, MEES)
- BREEAM in Use Assessor and/or WELL Accredited Practitioner status