Beyond compliance – how could SEC disclosure rules support climate change preparedness and resilience?
Earlier this year, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) proposed rule changes that would require organisations to include certain climate-related disclosures in their registration statements and periodic reports, including details of their greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, the climate-related risks they are likely to face, and the actions they are taking as a result.
Join us for an online webinar, in conjunction with GRESB, that will provide a practical walk-through of the proposed SEC disclosure rules and what this means to commercial real estate
The session will cover:
- Greater standardization – how do SEC rules compare to other existing and proposed regulatory frameworks?
- What challenges may commercial real estate face in meeting ESG disclosure requirements?
- How may investment strategies need to change in light of climate transition factors?
- What do the TCFD recommendations mean to commercial real estate?
- Ed Gabbitas, EVORA Co-Founder and Executive Director
- Meghan Johnson, EVORA Associate Director and TCFD Specialist
- Erik Landry, Climate Change Specialist, GRESB
19th July 2022, 1pm ET | 10am PT | 6pm BST
A tailored, in-house training programme creates long-lasting impact across the breadth of an organisation. Our experienced team works with the Client to create a series of workshops which address the specific business drivers, investment principles and ESG aspirations of each individual company.
In particular, this approach allows us to:
- Embed the company’s ESG commitments at the heart of the organisation in practical, clear ways
- Create long-term understanding of the value drivers behind ESG
- Explain the impact on investment management processes and management structures as related to the Client’s specific strategy and fund criteria
- Tailor the programmes to address the issues which are material to each individual
- Work holistically across all teams, ensuring a holistic change management programme