EVORA Training Webinars: September / October 2020
Sustainability in Real Estate:
- An introductory course for anyone and everyone in the real estate industry.
- We will explore the key themes, how they impact buildings, and explain how to approach sustainability as well as addressing the practical solutions for starting the journey.
10 September 2020, 11:00 – 12:00 (Free)
Sustainability for Investment Professionals:
- This course is aimed at those involved in the investment process within real estate markets.
- We will address key sustainability value drivers, where risks and opportunities exist and how to implement a strategy into an investment process.
17 September 2020, 11:00 – 12:00 (Free)
Net Zero and how to get there:
- Many companies have declared their commitment to reaching Net Zero. But what does this really mean, and how can they get there?
- This session is a deep dive into the language, metrics of Net Zero strategy and will provide practical guides as to how to begin your own journey.
24 September 2020, 14:00-16:00 (Free)
EU Legislation and Taxonomy:
- The European Commission has explicitly stated its decarbonisation goals and produced a clear ‘taxonomy’ with which to report on climate impacts across all industries.
- In this session, we will explore the current and imminent legislation governing sustainability and the EU Taxonomy, and how portfolios will need to adapt their methodologies and reporting structure to address these.
1 October 2020, 10:00 – 12:00 (Free)
If you have queries, please email email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
These online training sessions are offered by EVORA Global Limited and will be delivered by EVORA Global employees only.
Cancellation is possible within 48 hours of the respective course and delegates may be exchanged at any time.
Bookings from direct competitors will not be accepted.
Only one login password will be generated per delegate and the system will only enable this login to be use for the booked session.
EVORA reserves the right to reschedule the dates of the webinars due to unforeseen events, particularly in the current Coronavirus situation.
All training courses must be paid for in advance and within 48 hours of the webinar date.