EVORA Training Webinars: May / June 2020
Sustainability in Real Estate:
- An introductory course for anyone and everyone in the real estate industry.
- We will explore the key themes, how they impact buildings, and explain how to approach sustainability as well as addressing the practical solutions for starting the journey.
19 May 2020, 11:00 – 12:00 (£85 per person)
Sustainability for Investment Professionals:
- This course is aimed at those involved in the investment process within real estate markets.
- We will address key sustainability value drivers, where risks and opportunities exist and how to implement a strategy into an investment process.
27 May 2020, 14:00 – 15:00 (£85 per person)
- TCFD is currently voluntary but with its adoption by the UN PRI and other industry bodies, we soon expect it to become necessary, and then mandatory.
- This session will explain the key impacts of TCFD (Task Force on Climate Change Related Disclosure) and how real estate investors will need to address this in their strategy and processes.
4 June 2020, 10:00 – 12:00 (£250 per person)
EU Legislation and Taxonomy:
- The European Commission has explicitly stated its decarbonisation goals and produced a clear ‘taxonomy’ with which to report on climate impacts across all industries.
- In this session, we will explore the current and imminent legislation governing sustainability and the EU Taxonomy, and how portfolios will need to adapt their methodologies and reporting structure to address these.
11 June 2020, 09:30 – 11:30 (£250 per person)
If you have queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org