An event to explore TCFD and Net Zero opportunities in the Real Estate Investment Sector.
TCFD and Net Zero are the buzz words in the industry right now, but there is some confusion over the extent to which they overlap and how organisations respond to these trends in the context of the wider climate change conversation.
Join our expert speakers as we introduce and explore the key opportunities for the industry.
Presenters and panellists include:
- Matthew Brundle, Associate Director, EVORA Global
- Ed Lock, Associate Director, EVORA Global
- Sarah Ratcliffe, CEO, Better Buildings Partnership
- Malcolm Hanna, Sustainability Manager Real Assets, Legal & General Investment Management
- Bill Hughes, Head of Real Assets, Legal & General Investment Management
This event is kindly facilitated by Estates Gazette and hosted by Legal & General Investment Management.