Performance Benchmark Reporting
Benchmarking of building performance is a valuable tool to enable you to make informed decisions on the efficiency of your portfolio. It allows you to:
- Visually highlight which assets are under-performing and need to be prioritised
- Identify which buildings would benefit from an optimisation or capex investment
- Share easy to interpret analysis with tenants to drive behaviour change and facilitate conversations around sustainability.
Tracking performance on a quarterly basis:
- Enables close monitoring of consumption patterns and performance against agreed targets
- Highlights unusual consumption patterns to be interrogated and fed back to relevant stakeholders
Benchmarking and reporting ultimately drives efficiency improvements, lowers OpEX costs and enhances the sustainability credentials of your portfolio.
We understand the need for timely, complete and accurate data collection. This is why it has been a strategic priority for us to extend our data acquisition capability. We can work with you and your existing service providers to identify the most complete and accurate source of data. We can also support you in enhancing your data infrastructure to automate acquisition wherever possible. The integration and powerful validation capabilities of our platform SIERA as well the expertise in our teams ensure you spend less time managing and organising data and focusing on what the information is telling you about your assets and portfolios.
The data you use in reporting (internal and external) has to be robust and reliable. Assurance helps to give you an extra level of confidence to know that your datasets and associated collection processes have been subject to an assurance approach aligned with a recognised standard.
EVORA utilise the AA1000 Assurance Standard 2008 (with 2018 Addendum) and AA1000 AccountAbility Principles 2018 to provide assurance services. This process goes beyond the assurance of data. The approach also encompasses an evaluation of the way that an organisation manages sustainability, with this being reflected in the assurance statements produced.
Our assurance services can be encompassed within our bespoke GRESB and reporting service offerings.