Buildings are complicated, and the more you have in your investment portfolio, the more complex are the decisions that you face. At EVORA EDGE, we have developed our own methodology for using Building Information Modelling in Strategic Asset Management. We call it BIM:SAM ®. You can use it to inform your investment decision-making and asset management strategy.
We’ll create an information-rich, dynamic, digital model of your building to help you understand the impact of future decisions. You can compare multiple options to understand your future risks, opportunities and costs. This leads to better decision-making and more focused use of resources to deliver opportunities and savings.
Mechanical, Electrical & Public Health (MEP) consultancy
Traditional consultancy, expert advice.
If you need traditional MEP consultancy combined with building services engineering to ensure a safe, comfortable and sustainable working environment, EVORA EDGE can help. Our specialist team have wide-ranging expertise in the building services sector offering consultancy in:
- Compliance (Part L, Energy Performance Certificates, Display Energy Certificates, TM44 Air conditioning inspections, ESOS)
- Terminal schedules of dilapidations
- HVAC and electrical design
- Heat networks – code of practice (CP1)
- Building management systems (BMS)
- Validation surveys
- Planned preventative maintenance schedules (SFG 20)
- Planned maintenance programmes
- Maintenance services procurement
- Supervision and auditing of MEP contractors
We provide these services in isolation, or in a package that includes investment advice, building modelling, regulatory compliance and project implementation.
To learn more.
If you’d like a face-to-face or online demo of what we can do for you, just get in touch with our team on +44 (0)20 3326 7333 or email us at email@example.com..