EVORA strives to be an open-minded, culture-driven company that really believes in our people, individually and collectively. Over the years, we have built a team of like-minded colleagues and it is fair to say, our people really are at the heart of everything we do and achieve.
Over the past 36 months our niche team has tripled and we now have 41 full-time staff. We have taken additional space in our fantastic offices in London (look out for more on that, coming soon!) as well as new office space across the country to accommodate growth in Bolton, our engineering team in Shrewsbury, the software team in Birmingham and the finance team in Farnham!
As we have grown, we have not compromised on our culture and values. Maintaining an environment that is supportive and inclusive and provides the flexibility that allows the team to work in a healthy, balanced workplace has been key. Following on from a consultation with the whole team last year, we are excited to launch our enhanced staff benefits for all staff which includes:
- Increased pension contribution – EVORA match contributions up to a maximum of 10% dependent on seniority
- Increased holiday allowance – from a base of 25 days, staff will accrue an extra days holiday for each year served up to 30 days
- Sabbatical – After 3 years of continuous service, staff will be given an additional 5 days holiday and the ability to take a month’s sabbatical
- Flexible working – Staff now have the ability to work flexibly, both in relation to home working and flexible hours.
- Maternity package – we now have a generous maternity package
- Healthcare – comprehensive private Healthcare with loads of benefits is now in place
- Bonding with nature – All staff are now given a plant to adopt and care for, in a bid to improve our indoor air quality
- FUN – we have provided a games console in our London HQ and also provided board games for staff to use during their lunch or after work
This is all in addition to the many benefits we already have in place.
They say that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We believe that by consulting with our staff, and providing them with an environment in which they thrive, we build a strong team, which delivers value to our clients.
Watch our video to find out more about the team!